COVID-19 Healthcare Worker Antibody and RT-PCR Tracking Study
We are seeking healthcare workers like you for participation in a study to understand COVID-19 immune response and infection over time.
About the CHART Study
The goal of the CHART study is to inform strategies to keep our hospital safe for our patients and workforce.
What is involved in participating in the study:
- Study visits at the Stanford Galvez tent (~30 minutes each)
- Twice monthly nasopharyngeal swabs for 3 months
- Monthly blood draws for serology for 6 months
- More frequent sampling may be needed for a small group of participants
- Online surveys with each study visit
- You will receive all of your test results
Interested? Please complete a brief survey to see if you are eligible.
If eligible, the study team will reach out to schedule an appointment for the study.